Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Life According to O)+>

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer the following questions by cutting and pasting. Pass it onto 15 people you like (or don't) and include me. You can't use the band I used...Try not to repeat a song title.

This is harder than you think!

Repost as "My life according to {band name}."

My artist?
The artist currently known as Prince, formerly known as O)+>.

Who am I?
An Honest Man
or
Daddy Pop
or 
Mr. Happy

How do I feel?
Superfunkycalifragisexy

Where do I currently live?
Alphabet St.

If I could go anywhere, where would I go?
The Sun, The Moon and Stars
or 
Around the World in a Day
or
Paisley Park

What's my favorite form of transportation?
Little Red Corvette (obvious)

Who is my best friend?
Friend, Lover, Sister/Mother, Wife
or
The Most Beautiful Girl in the World

What's the weather like?
Purple Rain (even more obvious)

If my life was a TV show, what would it be called?
Joy in Repetition
or 
Le Grind

What is life to me?
D.M.S.R.

My relationship?
Forever in My Life
or
When 2 R in Love

My fear?
Ripopgodazippa
or
When Doves Cry

What is the best advice I have to give?
Money Don't Matter 2 Night
or
Make Your Mama Happy

My thought for the day?
Anotherloverholenyohead
or
Right the Wrong

How would I like to die?
Face Down
(so they can kiss my MotherFing a$$!)

My soul's present condition?
I Would Die 4 U

My motto?
I Rock, Therefore I Am
or
Positivity

No comments:

Post a Comment